Nigeria-born ahead, Tammy Abraham has been supplied triple wage of £6million-a-year to go away Stamford Bridge for Premier League facet, Wolves this January switch window.
Abraham, who’s presently on mortgage at Aston Villa from Chelsea, at the moment earns £42,000-a-week.
The teenager has impressed within the Championship since becoming a member of Villa and he’s been linked with a everlasting transfer to Wolves.
Based on The Solar, Wolves have supplied the 21-year-old a whopping £120,000-a-week wage as a way to persuade him to maneuver to Molineux as a part of an £18million switch, though he’s anticipated to affix them on mortgage first.
In the meantime, Chelsea have been advised to exchange striker, Alvaro Morata with Abraham.
Morata has struggled at Stamford Bridge since becoming a member of Chelsea from Actual Madrid final summer time.
READ MORE STORIES…
- 2019 election: Gov. Umahi reviews IPOB to Military over plans to kidnap all South East governors
- Rotimi Amaechi breaks silence over purported audio recordings of him attacking President Buhari
- Burnaboy, Davido, Wizkid, make headline at 2019 Soundcity MVP awards [Full List]
- New Video: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – ‘four Min Convo (Favourite Music)’
- EPL: Premier League rivals affords Chelsea star triple wage to go away Stamford Bridge
- Kim Kardashian Proclaims Kanye West’s ‘Sunday Service’ — Watch the first Version
- Marriage is an ACHIEVEMENT for me
- King of Malaysia leaves throne after marrying Russian Queen
- “How Genevieve Nnaji made me cry” – Stella Damasus
- How Amaechi answered questions on ‘leaked audio of him’ criticizing Buhari
- Wayne Rooney arrested in Washington