The Director-Basic of President Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Marketing campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed an audio recording, through which he allegedly criticized his principal.
Within the recording which has gone viral, Amaechi apparently claimed Buhari doesn’t learn newspapers or take heed to information on the financial scenario within the nation.
Nonetheless, talking with The Solar, the Transportation Minister mentioned that he was not conscious of such audio.
When he was requested for his feedback on the audio that has gone viral, Amaechi mentioned: “Nothing. I am not aware of any audio recording.”
Additional advised that the audio was gaining momentum on totally different on-line web sites, the immediate-past governor of Rivers State and incumbent Minister of Transportation requested: “Do I do website?”
It will be recalled that an audio detailing Amaechi’s criticism of the Buhari administration went viral some days in the past.
Within the audio, Amaechi was alleged to have mentioned: “This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.”
READ MORE STORIES…
- 2019 election: Gov. Umahi reviews IPOB to Military over plans to kidnap all South East governors
- Rotimi Amaechi breaks silence over purported audio recordings of him attacking President Buhari
- Burnaboy, Davido, Wizkid, make headline at 2019 Soundcity MVP awards [Full List]
- New Video: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – ‘four Min Convo (Favourite Music)’
- EPL: Premier League rivals affords Chelsea star triple wage to go away Stamford Bridge
- Kim Kardashian Proclaims Kanye West’s ‘Sunday Service’ — Watch the first Version
- Marriage is an ACHIEVEMENT for me
- King of Malaysia leaves throne after marrying Russian Queen
- “How Genevieve Nnaji made me cry” – Stella Damasus
- How Amaechi answered questions on ‘leaked audio of him’ criticizing Buhari
- Wayne Rooney arrested in Washington