https://naijtimes.com/2019/03/22/gas-explosion-in-surulere-burns-down-buildings-cars/

A gas explosion has caused a fire outbreak in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.
The fire reportedly broke out moments ago from a building where the explosion took place.

Gas explosion in Surulere burns down buildings, cars Gas explosion in Surulere burns down buildings, cars-

The extent of the damage is yet to be ascertained but a report says numerous cars got gutted by the fire.

An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:

“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “

Lailaijeoma

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply