Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, on Monday has taken to his twitter handle to inform his teeming supporters of his readiness to partake in the upcoming nationwide protest led by Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia.

In a post on his Twitter handle shortly after 10:00 p.m., Mr. Fayose said the organizers have his full backing to launch the protest which they said will be “massive”.

“To organizers of Feb. 5 “Enough is Enough” National Protest, you have my total support and I will be part of the protest,” the governor said.

Mr. Fayose is the latest public figure to queue behind the organizers of the demonstration, which is expected to hold simultaneously in different cities across the country.

Mr. Idibia, while announcing the protest last week, said the Buhari administration’s rudderlessness has left too many Nigerians languishing in poverty with little to be hopeful for about the future.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply