It is not often that somebody can claim a medical emergency was turned around by a can of cola, but this appears to be the case for a four-year-old girl in Shanghai.Doctors discovered a goose egg-sized stone in her stomach after being admitted to hospital on February 15 because she was experiencing abdominal pain and was vomiting blood, according to ThePaper.cn.It turned out the cause of the stone was six dried persimmons she ate on an empty stomach. The stone was causing numerous erosions in…

Leave a Reply