The Minnesota International NGO Network (MINN) Fellowship seeks to foster diverse viewpoints in the MINN community, provide professional enrichment, pursue networking opportunities, build long-lasting relationships, and elevate voices within MINN and the international development community in Minnesota. The MINN Fellows represent a variety of global communities and bring powerful and essential voices to conversations around international development in Minnesota. We will offer Fellows targeted workshops, exclusive networking events, opportunities to showcase their passion in the sector, and flexibility to design programming that represents their interests and passions. The 2021/2022 cohort will follow MINN protocol for in-person events, but will aim to be in-person to the fullest extent possible.
Benefits of the fellowship include:
– Free admission to the MINN Summit on October 7-8, 2021
– Featured spotlight at the MINN Summit
– Profile of the Fellow and/or their organization featured in MINN communications (website and social media)
– One-on-one meetings with MINN Board Members
– Unique/special access to the MINN Network
– Free MINN Membership for one year
– Financial support to design programming, attend trainings, and/or further professional development based on Fellows’ interests and in alignment with Fellowship goals
– Relationship-building with peers in international development or interested in international development
– At least 21 years old
– One year commitment (September 2021-June 2022)
– Demonstrated interest in MINN and international development
– Currently located in Minnesota, or will be located in Minnesota during the Fellowship
– Experience working with international communities
– Commitment to anti-racism in the international development sector
– Dedication to relationship building, continued learning, and partnership
Expectations of Fellows:
– Monthly reporting on updates/progress
– Monthly meetings
– Attendance at the MINN Summit on October 7-8, 2021
– Attendance at other recommended events, including but not limited to a Welcome Reception and Closing Celebration
– Approximately 10 hours per month dedicated to the fellowship
Click here to apply. Applications must be submitted by the end of the day Monday, September 6, 2021.
We are planning to place 8-10 Fellows in the 2021-2022 cohort. Selected candidates will be notified by September 20th. Any questions about the MINN Fellowship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of past fellows, visit: https://www.minnesotangos.org/content/2020-fellows.