The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is delighted to offer MS., PhD, integrated MS, and PhD scholarships for international students. GIST Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is open for the academic year of 2022-23. The scholarship will cover Tuition fee waiver, Health Insurance, Monthly Stipends, Flight Reimbursement, and other necessary expenses.
GIST Scholarship is a fully-funded prestigious scholarship opportunity in South Korea for international students where the selected students will get a chance to experience research and education in a world-class Institute. Almost all study fields and majors are available under the GIST Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. The duration for a Masters Degree award is 2 Years and for PhD degree, it is 4 Years.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) located in South Korea was established in 1993 as a research-oriented institute by the Korean government. GIST is a research university that creates a strong research base for further development of advanced science and technology.
GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: MS., PhD, integrated MS, & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 October 2021.
Financial Benefits of the GIST Scholarship Program 2022:
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won per semester.
- M.S. students: 140,000 won per month
- PhD students: 295,000 won per month
- Health Insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Research assistantship will be provided to those students who participate in research projects.
List of Available Programs:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Eligibility Criteria of the GIST International Scholarship Program 2022:
- All international students are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants applying for the Masters program must hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Official transcripts & certificates.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency test
- Candidate Passport Copy
The application deadline to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022 in Korea for international students is 15th October 2021.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships Program 2022?
You need to complete an Online Application and send All required Documents by email to GIST. The official GIST website link is given below.