With the support of New Venture Fund, we are looking for youth-led organisations and collectives to host Intergenerational Dialogues in the six African countries in the Action Coalitions leadership, namely:
- Malawi – Feminist Movements and Leadership
- Burkina Faso – Bodily Autonomy and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Rwanda – Technology and Innovation for Gender Equality
- Kenya – Gender-Based Violence
- South Africa – Economic Justice and Rights
- Tunisia – Technology and Innovation for Gender Equality
Each country is allocated a grant of 1,000$, which will support one or more youth-led organizations collaboration in hosting the Intergenerational Dialogue.
NalaFem Secretariat will provide strategic support to the selected youth organizations.