ABOUT THE GRANT
Crew 2030 has been generously gifted the Kuza Crew Grant to support 5 social and environmental movements who are working on the United Nations’ SDG’s and ready to scale their work using the Crew Platform. Kuza is Swahili and means enlarge, magnify or develop. The grant consists of the following:
- A free membership to the Crew Platform for organizations looking to grow and scale with a Learning Management System.
- Weekly 1-1 onboarding support with a Crew team member.
- Organizations working in at least one of the following SDGs: SDG 4 (Quality Education), SDG 8 (Decent Work & Economic Growth), SDG 9 (Technology & Research), and/or SDG 12 – 16 (Environmental Stewardship); AND
- Be based or working in the one of the world’s impoverished countries (according to the UN); AND
- Be willing to train at least one staff member on the Crew Platform, undertake all surveys and feedback avenues; AND
- Organizations that would benefit from an online platform to host train, support and connect communities.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Fill out the grant application by July 10th by clicking on the link below.
- We will review the applications on a rolling basis and reach out to you if we would like to schedule an introduction call to learn more about your program.
- We’ll determine together whether the Kuza Crew Grant would add value to your movement.
Round 1. Applications deadline July 10th. (Deadline Extended)
Round 2. Interviews will be conducted mid-July.
Selected grant cohort organizations will be announced by August 1!