Deadline: July 8th 2021
- Please manually input your nationality and language fluency in your profile as the system tends to choose it via your IP address
- Please ensure you submit your CV in English when registering.
More about the event
A 5-hour virtual career event, where Impactpool hosts and supports the collaboration of various multilateral, bilateral, and international organizations that seek to engage with a qualified audience from Africa, as they continue to work towards diversifying their recruitment.
Who should attend? Mid to senior-level candidates, with at least 4 years of international work experience, pursuing a career with a positive impact.
Candidates currently working or seeking to work in Multilateral Development Organizations and International NGOs.
Essential criteria to join this career fair.
- 4+ years of relevant international work experience
- A Post-graduate degree (Bachelors considered with more experience)
- Multi-lingual, at least 2 (English, French, Arabic, Spanish)
- an African national (if you have dual-nationality, please enter your qualifying nationality)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons(OPCW)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO)
- UN Women
This event is conducted in English and is free to attend, with an approval-based registration. (limited capacity)
Accessibility – The platform offers great accessibility, all Impactpool Virtual Career Fairs are accessible to persons with disabilities (PWDs).
Why should you sign up to attend?
As the name suggests, this Impactpool Virtual Career Fair will take place entirely online. Join us on Thursday 08 July and take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage directly in 1-to-1 text-based, audio, and video chats with HR representatives from the attending organizations.
The intuitive interface removes common logistical constraints, allowing you to connect from remote parts of the world while offering you a unique opportunity to engage with HR staff at leading International Organizations around the world.
You can explore valuable employer information, job opportunities and view presentations. Select a chat topic to request a private chat directly with an HR rep. Share your background, experience and resumé through via Desktop, Smartphone, or Tablet.
Complete your profile to ensure you are matched to the most relevant employer booth and job opportunities.
No download is required | When you choose an Impactpool Virtual Career Fair, you choose a green solution.
Everyone has felt the impact of Covid, regardless of what industry you work in. Now it is more important than ever, to pursue a career that makes a positive impact.
Check requirements and register: https://bit.ly/35YEnIL