Deadline: 9 May 2021 at 11:59pm
In November 2021, the Paris Peace Forum will focus on spurring a more inclusive recovery and offering initiatives to better tend to global challenges and global commons.
Each year, governance projects proposing concrete solutions to global challenges are invited to the Forum’s Space for Solutions and contribute to debates. The solutions highlighted at the Forum are beyond the conception stage and stand out by their international and cooperative dimension, and their capacity to create sustainable change in global governance. Due to the uncertainties linked to the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic, project leaders’ participation at the fourth edition of the Forum could be physical (hybrid), or virtual.
What type of projects are we looking for? We support concrete projects that are either normative (instruments of law, standards and good practices) or capacity-building (new mechanisms, institutions and solutions) and bring innovative solutions to tackle global challenges.
Who can apply? We welcome applications from all actors of global governance, such as international organizations, local governments, non-governmental organizations, states, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks and universities.
This year, the Forum will showcase 80 projects tackling the issues at the core of the fourth edition, and invites applications from projects working exclusively on one of the following themes:
- 💉 Fighting against the Covid-19 crisis
- 🌏 Better governing the global commons
- 🔗 Better governing the digital world
- 📰 Fighting fake news and threats to the press
- 😷 Protecting the civic space in times of Covid-19
- ♀️♂️ Achieving equality between men and women
- 🤝 Strengthening South-South cooperation
- 🌱 Reforming capitalism through the impact economy
Why apply? By taking part in the Paris Peace Forum as a project leader, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your innovative solution and push your project forward:
- By increasing its visibility, benefiting from the number of visitors as well as the international media coverage of the event
- By presenting it to diverse audiences, through a pitch presentation, as part of a debate, or by scheduling meetings with other participants at your stand
- By connecting with potential partners: senior representatives from participating governments, international organizations, NGOs, companies, philanthropists, experts, journalists, etc.
- By sharing expertise and knowledge with other project leaders and participants from all over the world.
All projects presented at the fourth edition will have the opportunity to be chosen as a Scale-up initiative to benefit from one year of customized support from the Forum to drive visibility, advocacy, partnerships, and organizational structure forward.
How to apply? Click below for more details, specific dates and additional information. All applications should be submitted online, in French or English, from 26 March to 9 May 2021 at 11:59pm (Paris time CEST).