Deadline: 25 April 2021
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their
social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
- Open to anyone 18 to 35 years with a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue anywhere in the world.
- They are looking for young changemakers with great ideas that harness enterprise solutions for social issues. You do not need to have an incorporated/registered social enterprise before applying. If you have a viable idea, they want to hear from you!
- Individuals can apply but they highly encourage you to form a team. Having more than one member for your social enterprise allows you to maximise the benefits of teamwork and support as the work grows.
- Teams can submit more than one idea. However, in the interest of fairness to other participating individuals/teams, only one of your ideas may be selected.
- Applications are accepted in English.
Participants will gain access to an international ecosystem of over 1,200 alumni and Shortlisted teams will also stand a chance at securing up to S$20,000 grant to launch or scale up their social enterprises.
- Network: Join an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship: Gain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
- Study Visits: Embark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
- Grants: Start or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.