Deadline: April 30th, 2021
The CIF is looking for an intern as part of its Youth Internship Program, which engages interns from different regions around the world in CIF’s programming. In the past year, an intern from Nigeria, Africa pioneered the CIF’s Youth Engagement Strategy (YES) and engaged in other initiatives within the Stakeholder Engagement team.
This year, the program is seeking an intern from Eastern Europe. The Youth Intern will be working closely with the CIF Administrative Unit Stakeholder Engagement team to assist in delivering a targeted variety of strategic and operational initiatives, which plug into the future programming for the CIF
The intern will be expected to:
• Assist the CIF in the global launch and implementation of the new Youth Engagement
Strategy (YES), including but not limited to organizing an annual youth climate action
summit, supporting strategic discussions to inform setting up a CIF Youth fund, youth
communication strategy, youth climate hackathons, etc.
• Coordinate regional youth consultations on topics related to climate action
• Identify institutions/platforms for dialogue with the youth, and as a policy sounding
board for CIF programs
• Support development of knowledge products on gaps on youth engagement in climate
• Deliver a final summary report on the internship upon completion.
The CIF AU team will expect the intern to start by May 24th for a period of 60 days spread over 4 months ending on September 30th, 2021. A basic stipend will be provided to cover the cost of stationery and internet connectivity.
• Candidate must be a citizen of the country in the Eastern European region (Belarus, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine and the most western part of the Russian Federation)
• Candidate must be aged 18-30 years
• Candidate must have experience engaging in climate action through advocacy, finance, entrepreneurship, or other
Application and Deadline
Interested applicants must send in their CV along with a cover letter to Dora N. Cudjoe (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Diksha Bijlani (email@example.com). The deadline is April 30, 2021, 5 PM EST.
For more information, click HERE !
The post Apply to Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Youth Internship at the World Bank (Funded) appeared first on Naijtimes.com