We are looking for Builders to join our Business Design team, that is why we designed an entire program to find the next generation of Polymath Builders. There are three open roles, including this position, find the right one for you and apply. We can not wait to meet you.
WHO ARE THE BUSINESS DESIGNERS WITHIN POLYMATH?
Business Designers work directly alongside Polymath leaders, Venture’s Founders, and our Corporate Partners to:
- Build new and disruptive ventures from scratch
- Support the growth of one of our early-stage Polymath startups
- Design, validate and/or accelerate new products, services, and ventures for a Latam-based corporate
WHY BUILDING WITH US?
- Real hands-on experience and access to methodologies to build new ventures. We are not consultants; we are hands-on operators. You will gain exceptional experience in not only designing great companies but building them as well.
- High impact entrepreneurship in emerging markets. You will gain a deep understanding of building companies within more difficult, yet high-potential markets.
- Join one of the most talented teams in Latin America with the right methodology. You will gain exposure to top global talent from diverse fields: design, business, technology, etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of working experience in at least two of the following areas: startups, management consulting, investment/finance, technology, data science, service design, growth, or product management.
- Strong business acumen
- Incredible analytical horsepower, structured and quick thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit, great risk appetite, resourceful and hands-on
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Stellar stakeholder management and communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable having discussions in English and Spanish
To set yourself apart, you will bring:
- Masters degree/MBA
- Real experience as an entrepreneur or in high-growth environments
- Leadership skills and ability to influence people
Location: Bogotá, Colombia or Mexico City
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY?
Share with us your track record through your portfolio of projects.
Pick at least three projects, be selective, and pick those that best reflect your skill set.
For each project make sure to include:
- Your problem: Describe the challenge
- Your solution
- Your process to get there
- Your role in this project – What was your superpower
Projects can be team projects or individual projects. For more information and to apply click HERE!