“Creating a Global space for Global citizens”
Global Sustainable Development Network (GSDN) is a Non- Governmental Organization founded on November 4, 2017. The organization carries out its functions under four major working Groups;
● Poverty Reduction, Health & Well-Being Commission
● Environmental Preservation Council
● International Commission for Education, Peace and Partnerships
● Economy, Science, Technology and Innovation Commission
GSDN contribute to global and regional developments by enabling dialogue between its members, and by proposing different initiatives that will foster a sustainable world. The organization aim at becoming one of the world’s most effective institution that help governments and other institutions find solutions to problems and develop partnerships.
What we do?
● Promote Sustainable Development
● Advocate for the preservation of our environment
● Build Partnerships with International Organization’s, Government’s, NGO’s and Civil Society
● Help find solutions to economic, social and environmental challenges affecting our World
Role of the Working Groups:
● Develop programs and initiatives that will help us achieve prosperity through partnership, economic growth and sustainable development.
Regional Steering Committee- Country Representative Applications
Calls are open to join as Country Representative in the Regional Steering Committee. As a Country Representative, your tasks would include coordination with the local organizations, GSDN, facilitating youth engagement within the GSDN system on a regional / country level on issues relating to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and working with youth and youth organizations of that region, supporting Global Sustainable Development Summit and the High-Level Group on Sustainable Development.
Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa, South Korea, Senegal, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America.
Submit your application by November 30, 23:59 (GMT-5) https://forms.gle/RM4VzuoEhmNa8wJh9