Apply By: 10 Oct 2020
Grant Amount: 15000000 USD
About the Organization:
The Global Innovation Fund is a non-profit innovation fund headquartered in London with an office in Washington D.C. that invests in the development, rigorous testing, and scaling of innovations targeted at improving the lives of the world’s poorest people. Through their grants and risk capital, they help breakthrough solutions to global development challenges from for-profit firms, non-profit organisations, researchers, and government agencies to maximise their impact and affect meaningful change.
Global Innovation Fund Grants
The Global Innovation Fund (GIF) is accepting applications for funding. GIF welcomes applicants to propose innovative, cost-effective solutions that address any major development challenge in any country (or in multiple countries) in the developing world.
GIF also offers:
- Flexible range of financing options – GIF offers grants, loans (including convertible debt), and equity investments ranging from GB £30,000 to £10 million.
- Access to our global network – Their innovators gain access to GIF’s growing network of innovators, experts, and funders around the world.
- Venture and technical assistance – GIF can help to connect innovators with assistance based on their needs.
- Bridge to follow-on funding – GIF helps to connect our innovators to other donors and investors.
- GIF supports teams from social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organisations, and researchers across all relevant sectors.
- Applicants from developing countries or applicants from poor regions of developed countries are eligible to apply.
- Teams may apply with partners from other organisations if this is helpful to bring in the skill sets and resources necessary to help your innovation succeed.
GIF offers funding ranging from USD $50,000 to $15 million. Applicants should request the amount of funding they need to advance their innovation. This typically depends on the innovation’s level of development.
For more information please check the Link