Yesterday, a fire outbreak occurred along Ekoro Road by Baruwa axis, Abule Egba, Lagos with reports saying it claimed 2 lives and properties.

Adeboye warns

The fire outbreak was caused by activities of pipeline vandals at Abule Egba, Lagos State.

Interestingly, a video surfaced online hours ago, showing how a building miraculously escaped bring burnt like the other buildings.

Audio: Listen to this beautiful track (Kayode – Pemi Lori Ago)

According to the Narrator in the video, the house was always used as a house fellowship center for RCCG members in the street and that is why God saved it.

The now-viral has since garnered mixed reactions with many praising God and acknowledging his supremacy while a few others, doubting the report.

Well, Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has responded to the viral video with his Instagram account saying: ”THE BLOOD SHALL BE FOR AS A TOKEN UPON THE HOUSE WHERE I AM AND WHEN YOU SEE THE BLOOD YOU WILL PASS OVER AND THE PLAGUE SHALL NOT BE UPON ME TO DESTROY ME WHEN YOU SMITE THE LAND OF EGYPT.
Exodus 12:13″

See his reaction below;

Leave a Reply