Singer Tiwa Savage will mark her 36th birthday soon as she drops her album recently, Her child delivery has been buzzing around the social as she gave birth to a bouncing baby.
Here are 13 facts about Tiwa Savage.
- She was born Tiwatope Savage on February 5, 1980.
- She hails from Isale Eko in Lagos Island.
- She studied Business Administration from the University of Kent.
- Before embracing her musical talent, Tiwa Savage once worked for The Royal Bank of Scotland.
- In 2006 while attending music school, she was a participant in the UK edition of The X-Factor where she only managed to make it into the final 24.
- She also attended the Berklee College of Music where she earned a professional degree in Music.
- She has written songs for international musicians like Babyface, Kat Deluna, Monica and Fantasia.
- Before joining Mavin, she co-founded 323 Entertainment with her manager whom she is now married to, Tunji ‘Teeblillz’ Balogun.
- She has two albums to her credit. ‘Once Upon a Time’ (2013) and R.E.D (2015). She was also a part of Mavin’s compilation album, ‘Solar Plexus’.
- She got married to Teebillz on April 26, 2014 at a grand ceremony in Dubai.
- She welcomed her first child on July 22, 2015 at a London hospital.tiwa and her baby
- Tiwa Savage is a brand ambassador for MTN, Pepsi, Forte Oil and Pampers.
- As an actress, she played the role of a club owner in popular television series, Shuga and acted alongside Joke Silva, Dolapo Oni and Ireti Doyle in the stage play, ‘For Coloured Girls’.
READ MORE STORIES…